- for mixed sub humid feed in pellet form for sea and river fish, shrimps and crustaceans
- for high-protein multicomponent feed
- both types of fish feed: floating and sinking, depending on the applied formulation
- change the size of feed pellet replacing form of the die
- high nutritional value of the feed due to the destruction of cell membranes, dextrinization of starch and denaturation of the protein
- pellets strength
- possibility to add vitamins directly into the feed mixture
- get a fast fish gain (up to 20%) at reduced feed cost
Extruded fish feed production can be divided into 4 stages:
- preparation of feed mixture
- extrusion processing
- after-extrusion treatment
- packing of the final product
Cleaned and dried raw material is supplied to weighing machine.
The components of the mixture are fed to the crusher.
Mixture is dosed together with the other components according to formulation and fed into the mixer.
Ready raw material is transported into operational hopper and then enters the extruder.
The mixture is continuously fed forward by extruder shaft. Afterwards it is processed by preconditioner with dry steam.
When the mass enters extrusion zone, thermal treatment improves biochemical indices.
This process takes place of benign conditions to preserve the quality of protein and vitamin supplements.
Due to the instantaneous change of pressure a uniform granule is discharged from the die. Its size depends on the diameter of the outlet openings of die and the length is defined by speed of knives.
Further processing depends on the product formulation.
It may be:
- applying additional fat granule
- applying flavors
Ready feed is transported for packaging and storage.
BRONTO provides you with the highest level of support in choosing the equipment in accordance with selected recipes for your fish feed line.
WHAT IS YOUR BENEFIT?
You can buy a complete set of equipment from the same manufacturer
You control the quality of the ready product
You can select any recipe for your fish feed and we choose the right equipment for you
WHY DO WE SUGGEST TO BUY OUR EXTRUSION LINE ?
We deliver products in 35 countries of the world
We deliver products to 2000 enterprises
We have 40 years of experience in manufacturing extrusion equipment
We make the equipment according to EU norms