The extruder is designed for production of:
- mixed feed for domestic animals: cattle, swine, poultry and pets (cats and dogs)
- full-fat extruded meal from soybeans, rape and sunflower seeds with increased digestibility and harmful bacteria purifying
You’ll be able to:
- produce a high quality feed
- save over 40 % of grain during animal feeding
- save over 30 % of energy during soybeans, rape or sunflower seeds processing prior to oil extraction
- use raw material effectively
- control the quality of mixed feed
- purify the low-quality raw material from bacteria
wheat, neigh, maize, barley, pea, lupin, soybeans, rape and sunflower
|Capacity for soybean processing, kg / hour:||250|
|Capacity for grain and pea processing, kg / hour||210|
Extruder E-250 provides a smooth feeding of raw material into heating zone and prevents any separation of components during extrusion.
The first step is the pretreatment of raw material. It must have the proper moisture and must be cleaned from metal residues and any waste.
Raw material is fed from a hopper into screw barrel. Magnet catcher is installed within a hopper so it can catch any metal residues you’ve missed. Inside the barrel there is a screw that conveys the raw material forward to outlet die.
Extrusion is a process of thermal treatment, sterilization, dehydration, texturing and granulating of the final product.
The product goes through the barrel while the heat is progressively increased.
During this process most potentially harmful bacteria and viruses are killed, inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy is reduced.
The final product is shaped by forcing out through the die.