The extruder is designed for production of:
- mixed feed with increased digestibility for livestock, domestic animals and poultry: cattle, swine
You’ll be able to:
- produce a high quality feed
- save over 40 % of grain during animal feeding
- use raw material effectively
- control the quality of mixed feed
- purify the low-quality raw material from bacteria
wheat, rye, corn, barley, amaranth, pea, lupine and other grain crops
The raw material processing is made by dry extrusion method. It means that the mixture is affected by pressure and heat only.
The first step is the pretreatment of raw material. It must have the proper moisture and must be cleaned from metal residues and any waste.
Raw material is fed from a hopper into screw barrel. Magnet catcher is installed within a hopper so it can catch any metal residues you’ve missed. Inside the barrel there is a screw that conveys the raw material forward to outlet die.
Extrusion is a process of thermal treatment, sterilization, dehydration, texturing and granulating of the final product.
The product goes through the barrel while the heat is progressively increased.
During this process most potentially harmful bacteria and viruses are killed, inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy is reduced.
The final product is shaped by forcing out through the die.