The extruder is designed for production of:
- mixed feed for livestock, domestic animals and poultry: cattle, swine and pets (cats and dogs)
- full fat extruded meal from soybeans, rape and sunflower seeds with increased digestibility and harmful bacteria purifying
You’ll be able to:
- get animal feed of a high quality
- save over 40 % of grain during animal feeding
- save over 30 % of energy during soybeans, rape or sunflower seeds processing prior to oil extraction;
- reduce inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy
soybeans, rapeseed, beans, sunflower, lupine and other grain crops
The first step is the pretreatment of raw material. It must have the proper moisture and must be cleaned from metal residues and any waste.
Raw material is fed from a hopper into screw barrel. Magnet catcher is installed within a hopper so it can catch any metal residues you’ve missed.
Inside the barrel there is a screw that conveys the raw material forward to outlet die.
Extrusion is a process of thermal treatment, sterilization, dehydration, texturing and granulating of the final product.
The product goes through the barrel while the heat is progressively increased.
During this process most potentially harmful bacteriaand viruses are killed, inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy is reduced.
The final product is shaped by forcing out through the die.