The extruder E-1000 W is specially designed for:
- production of mixed feed with high protein content for livestock, domestic animals and poultry: cattle, swine and pets (cats and dogs)
- processing meat and fish by-products
You’ll be able to:
- mix grain crops and meat or fish by-products
- use raw material efficiently
- control quality of the feed
- purify the low-quality raw material from bacteria
wheat, rye, corn, barley and peas mixed with meat or fish by-products
|Capacity for waste products mixed with cereals or peas, kg/h:||700|
|Moisture of raw material, %:||12-30|
The first step is the pretreatment of raw material. It must have the proper moisture and must be cleaned from metal residues and any waste.
Raw material is fed from a hopper into screw barrel. Magnet catcher is installed within a hopper so it can catch any metal residues you’ve missed. Inside the barrel there is a screw that conveys the raw material forward to outlet die.
Extrusion is a process of thermal treatment, sterilization, dehydration, texturing and granulating of the final product.
The product goes through the barrel while the heat is progressively increased.
During thisprocess most potentially harmful bacteriaand viruses are killed, inhibitor trypsin level in extruded soy is reduced.
The final product is shaped by forcing out through the die.